Pinel & Carpenter, Inc. was incorporated on February 4, 1980 in the State of Florida. The company is the outgrowth of Orlando's oldest Real Estate/Appraisal firms, Rex-McGill Investment Company and Rex-McGill Realty, Inc. that were founded in 1926. Our firm has been doing business in Orange County for 34 years.
With more than fifteen employees, Pinel & Carpenter, Inc. is one of the larger real estate consulting and appraisal firms in Central Florida. The firm has a full range of resources available including high-speed Internet connectivity, a comprehensive database of confirmed real estate transactions, and a highly experienced research staff. The Information Technology Department oversees acquisition of third party resource applications and manages the maintenance and support of the networked systems.
The firm occupies a 6,800 square foot building located in the north end of downtown Orlando. The interior spaces were designed specifically for the firm's functions as a Real Estate consulting/appraisal company. Walter Carpenter and Tom Pinel Sr. were presented with a "Golden Brick Award" from the Downtown Orlando Partnership, acknowledging the 1988 reconstruction of the thirty year old building, the project's affect on the Downtown Development District, and the significant contribution to quality of life, making Downtown Orlando a more exciting, interesting and desirable place to work.